Monday, May 14, 2012

Positive Thoughts

Does life ever make you want to rip your hair out and die a million deaths rather than face it?

Yup.

Me too.

Here is my list of positive things to try and get over that feeling of complete and utter defeat!

I am healthy. 
I have TWO jobs.
I love my two jobs.
I have great friends.
My car runs.
I have not (yet) defaulted on a payment of any loans.
My family is supportive.
I am working towards my career goals.
I have a wonderful new apartment.
I have a wonderful new roommate.
I am not starving to death.
I have a closet full of pretty things.
I have already done a fair share of world traveling. 
It's going to be in the 70s and sunny all week.
Jesus loves me.
The judge was gracious.
I have a college degree.
I go to sleep each night and am not worried about my safety. 
Spotify.
Siblings.
Starbucks.
Parents who love me.
Parents who love each other.
I have the right to vote.
Clean bed sheets. 
Fresh avocado.
Naps.
Tuesday date nights. 
I only have to face one day at a time!

What would you add to my list of positive things? 

4 comments:

  1. A blog that people care about you enough to read.
    U.D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add that one on Uncle Dale! Always so thankful you keep tabs on me and my little life!

      Delete