Sunday, November 6, 2011

Favorite Things Friday (On Sunday) : Halloween Special


Halloween has been a much bigger deal now that I’m “grown up” than when I was little.

Growing up we did costumes for each kid (which Nanny already had) and Fall Festivals. I think we went trick-or-treating once or twice.

This year, Jared and I spent the whole week before Halloween transforming our very trendy, modern, well-decorated home into a vintage haunted house. Cobwebs, candelabras, dark colors, creepy background noises, the whole nine yards.

I had two costumes: For our party, Aphrodite the Greek goddess. For the work costume contest: Princess Leia.

The party went well, although a smaller turnout than anticipated and I won the costume contest at work! That Visa gift card is allll mine…I am not sure how much my CEO and VP showing up as Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper had to do with it by my costume was pretty legit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment