Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Intentions

I always have the best intentions to blog frequently.

Part of this comes from a desire to be taking time to consider life and how I feel about it and determine the direction in which I am, or would like to be heading.

And yet it doesn't happen.

And I need to post my Friday blog on a Sunday evening.

Obviously I am not super stressed out about the blog in and of itself - but it is all of life that has mandated that I not have the time (or sanity) to sit and write a blog about my week and post photos in accompaniment.

And so I end up sitting in my room in my lovely blue chair on a Sunday night with a glass of Beringer Pinot Noir and Florence + The Machine's new album playing melancholy and soul-wrenching music in the background.

And I dread going to work in the morning.

So I question why I work there.

And then I think of the paycheck and all of my expenses, and I remember.

And all I can do is pray that there is a plan, that God has a plan, and that I have the patience to discover what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment