Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM

Do you remember Dubble Bubble Gum?

I do.

I used to love the stuff.

My boss had a box of it sitting on her desk and instantly it brought back a swarm of childhood memories. (As well as a solid half hour of awesome bubble-blowing at my desk.)

Primarily memories of smashing my face into plates of whipped cream trying to find that ONE piece of Dubble Bubble Gum. (First team to blow a bubble wins!) Oh the games homeschoolers play...

And then there's the funny little comics that go inside.

Like this one:


What is one of your favorite childhood candies? 

1 comment:

  1. Mine was a Zero bar, which was a candy bar composed of a combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered with a layer of white fudge.MMMMMMM. Of course back then they were only a nickle.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete