Monday, June 6, 2011

The End of All Things

I am officially a graduate and the time leading up to and surrounding graduation was filled with family, beloved friends, and all sorts of adventures. Instead of rambling on about all of them I will simply let you see into a few of the moments I will forever hold dear.


Pirate faces in Disneyland.


The love of my Grandma.


The Torrey graduation dance. Where you run in a circle and shout with joy as loud as you can. We set the record for the number of chum doing it simultaneously.


My dear friend Chelsea, and complete survival kit for senior year.


The first family camping trip since I moved away to Biola. All as a birthday gift to mom! Location: Yosemite

Those are just a few of the great things the last week or so have contained but for now I must focus on the first day of work tomorrow! The main question, of course, being what to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment