Friday, January 27, 2012

5:10pm on Friday

Ahi Tuna Salad. 

Homemade Brushchetta.

Which means in 20 minutes it will be the weekend!

(And don't judge me for blogging in my office....this will only take a second.)

But I was thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.

I do that about this time every work day and sometimes it's as simple as what I picked up at the grocery store the day before or where I'm meeting a friend to eat out but most times I haven't gone to the grocery store and I am hungry.

Hungry = everything sounds good

Sourdough Bread Bowl with Clam Chowder.
So how do you decide what you want for dinner when you can have anything!?

I could go through the In-N-Out drive through on the way home.

I could swing by Trader Joe's and pick up some fresh veggies and sourdough for bruschetta and avocado with mozzarella cheese and a little olive oil, vinegar and pepper over the top.

I could make a chicken pot pie from my freezer and finish the soup I had for lunch yesterday.

How could you NOT be overwhelmed!?

*sigh* 

I love food. 

And really...what am I going to eat for dinner???


1 comment:

  1. Wow! We go away on vacation for a week, only to come to find out you ARE still alive! It is so good to get to catch up on what your thinking, even if you are just a little predictable. Wait, I take that back because you did not mention anything about shoes in your last blog. Seriously, glad you are well, and happy birthday (I am warming up too).
    Dale

    ReplyDelete