Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Birthday! (It's never too early)

I LOVE birthdays.

I always have.

My family makes a huge deal about all of our birthdays every year with countless celebrations and lots and lots of love.

Birthday morning you wake up to siblings, pets, and parents jumping on you singing at the top of their lungs. This is then followed with your favorite breakfast (strawberry shortcake) and sometimes (if you were really lucky) no school! The aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas, grandpas, and neighbors would come over birthday night for presents and cake and ice cream and the "Friend Party" was a whole extravaganza in and of itself.

I always did my own party planning.

My birthday parties were epic.

Sleepovers, jump houses, beach camping trips, BBQs, silly string fights, ice skating, movie night, ice cream sundaes for dinner, and so much more.

In my opinion, it is NEVER too soon to start counting.

So here we go.

23 in 57 days!

{What are your favorite birthday traditions?}

1 comment:

  1. I always try and stretch my birthday celebrating out for a whole week.

    ReplyDelete