Friday, October 21, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

This week was full, to say the least, and documented through photographs! Thank you iPhone.

Went out to a bar in Phoenix, I think they must have been prepping for Halloween because we encountered this at the bottom of the stairs...I was surprised I didn't have nightmares! 
Spent all day on Sunday relaxing in Santa Monica on the beach with a good book and catching up on all of the latest gossip with my girlfriend Lauren. 
Girls' night that included wine and...assembling a dresser? Yes, that was a part of girls' night!
Lorena and I have been dear friends for a number of years now after working together at Elephant Bar while I was at Biola. 
My mom has the most wonderful spirit. This was in response to finding out that the trip I am making home for some of my dear friends' wedding would also allow me to attend the family Christmas party!
Ok maybe I'm a little anal but you have no idea how annoying it is to need a fine point Sharpie and get a big bold bad one!
I can't wait for Thanksgiving. So I made pumpkin pie. The only logical solution. 
This is currently my favorite drive-in-your-car-and-blast-it-too-loud song. LOVE.
After losing all confidence in my vocabulary and Scrabble skills thanks to Jimmy...I finally won a game at the last second! Maybe not seem like that big of a deal but, let's be honest, it really is. 
My room is finally coming together! The dresser is moved in and that mess of picture albums is ready to be hung in a collage-style on the wall above it! 

Homemade calzone. Yum.

And waking up every morning to the good Lord giving me another day!

1 comment:

  1. Please don't taunt me with that pumpkin pie!! haha...well actually, I think I'm going to try my hand at making pumpkin puree by scratch this week. I'll be sure to write a blog about it.

    ReplyDelete