Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Memories, Stuff, and Storage

Today my dad has been sifting through a giant collection of Maudlin STUFF.

The Maudlin family is good at STUFF.

We can even make STUFF out of a rock. And store it for four years. It could potentially be a collector's  item by now.

But as is the case with all of life, some is good and some is bad.

Today I had the pleasure of being included in some of the good (and bad) STUFF that was discovered.

Exhibit A: Maudlin STUFF & forlorn (or perhaps confused) Melody.


Exhibit B: The rock. 

Exhibit C: We have always been cute.

Exhibit D: I used to be famous. Or at least on the cover of a magazine. 



Exhibits E & F: I obviously missed my calling in life as an artist. 

Exhibit G: Evidence of my palm tree obsession.
I wonder what kind of goodies you have stashed away in your storage...?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. You should head on over to the Jaros household in Illinois. "Stuff" is an understatement. And at least you guys have a designated storage area. lol
    It's not as bad as that show Hoarders, and my parents are getting better at it (because us kids have brought it up).

    ReplyDelete