Sunday, October 16, 2011

Q & A


Describe the room you are in right now.
I am not in a room. I am sitting at a metal table on the patio of my favorite coffee shop. A friend I planned on seeing is sitting across from me. A friend I ran into is sitting one table over. 80’s music is playing over the speakers and there is the gentle hum of content conversations.

You have no patience for _______.
People who complain about their lives but then do nothing to change it.

What was the last text message you sent?
I look like I’m straight out of an 80’s TV show right now.
What is your resolution for tomorrow?
Do the best that I can.

When was the last time you spoke to your parents?
A few hours ago. My dad and I enjoy talking on a regular basis for 10 minutes conversations. Mom and I speak not as often but for longer periods of time.
How do you feel about your body?
Eh. I need to be working out more. Sitting at a desk all day (or on a plane or standing in a booth) does nothing for staying in shape or feeling healthy!
What was the last goofy thing you did?
Danced interpretively to Enya’s Orinicco Flow with Ashley in my living room. I’m surprised we didn’t blow the speakers or knock anything over!
What was the last online video clip you watched?
This one. You’ll love it.


What makes you feel wonderful?
A morning jog. Being with my family. Pumpkin spice lattes. Clean sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment